Business Manager of the Year Award
The Business Manager of the Year Award will acknowledge and reward the pivotal role played by business managers in the sales process.
Nominations are invited from business managers, or their line managers, working in franchised and independent dealerships.
Judges will look for evidence of clearly defined processes, successful sales records and an indication of how their success has impacted the business’s bottom line.
- New category acknowledging the role of business managers
- Open to business managers in franchised and independent dealerships
- Judges will look for evidence of a clearly defined processes and the positive impact made by business managers on bottom lines
- Entrants need to submit a supporting statement (500 word maximum) outlining why they should be considered for this award
- The deadline for entries is 7 April 2017
2016 Andrew Beattie/Richard Stevenson, Mercedes-Benz of Portsmouth
2015 Clive Marks, Crown Honda
2014 Alex Charalambous, Now Vauxhall (Hayes)