Carmaker of the Year Award
The Carmaker of the Year Award, sponsored by Allianz Worlwide Partners, will be chosen by the panel of judges and presented to the carmaker who has excelled in terms of producing new models, successfully marketing them and building close relationships with its dealer network.
Motor Trader's judging panel will look for evidence of innovative network marketing support as well as dealer satisfaction and profitability.
The award will be made by judges' nomination.
- This category is open to all carmakers
- The brand must be able to display high levels of dealer satisfaction
- New product launched in 2016 will be considered
- Dealer profitability will be assessed
- The winner will be nominated by the Motor Trader Awards’ panel of judges
- The deadline for entries is 7 April 2017
2015 Hyundai Motor UK
2013 Land Rover
2012 Land Rover
2011 Hyundai Motor UK
2010 Hyundai Motor UK
2009 Kia Motors UK
2004 Kia Motors
2003 Mazda Motors