Dealer Principal of the Year Award
The Dealer Principal of the Year Award, sponsored by Black Horse, recognises and rewards the key role played by the dealer principal in running a successful franchised dealership.
The judges will look for a manager with excellent leadership qualities who successfully led their business through 2016. Evidence of proven sales success, retailing innovation and professionalism will be welcome.
Customer testimonials would also support entries.
- Open to dealer principals at franchised sites.
- Entrants must display excellent leadership qualities
- Evidence of proven sales success, retailing innovation and professionalism will be welcome
- Customer testimonials would also support entries
- Entrants need to submit a supporting statement (500 word maximum) outlining why they should be considered for this award
- The deadline for entries is 7 April 2017
2016 Robin Luscombe, Luscombe Suzuki Leeds
2015 Amarjit Shokar
2014 Robin Luscombe, Luscombe Suzuki (Leeds)
2013 Nathan Tomlinson, Devonshire Motors
2012 Chris Eccles, Bowker Blackburn
2011 Floyd Timms, Lodge Garage
2010 Amarjit Shokar, Romford Mazda
2009 Amarjit Shokar, Romford Mazda
2008 David Wallington, Merritts Jaguar
2007 John Fearn, DeVries Honda
2006 Russell Smith, Phoenix Honda