F&I Salesperson of the Year Award
The F&I Salesperson of the Year made its debut at the 2016 Motor Trader Awards, and is open to staff working in franchised and independent dealerships.
This category will acknowledge and reward the role played by showroom sales staff in promoting the customer benefits of F&I and delivering a valuable revenue stream.
Judges will be looking for evidence of a structured approach to FCA compliancy, self-motivation and excellent people skills, as well as outstanding sales record.
- Nominations can be made by F&I sales staff or their line managers
- Judges will look for a structured approach to FCA compliancy
- Entrants must have excellent customer care skills and significantly contributing to the business' bottom line
- Entrants need to submit a supporting statement (500 words maximum) outlining why they should be considered for this award
- The deadline for entries is 7 April 2017