Independent Garage of the Year Award
The Independent Garage of the Year Award recognises best practice, innovation and professionalism in the non-franchised repairer sector. This category is open to individual sites, which can be standalone businesses or part of bigger networks, which can show they have excelled over the course of 2016.
Judges will look for evidence of profitable trading as well as high levels of workshop utilisation and customer retention. Financial performance figures and customer testimonials need to be supplied.
- Open to all non-franchised repair garages operating in the UK
- Entrants can be standalone sites or part of a group
- Entrants need to supply financial performance figures
- Entrants need to submit a supporting statement (500 words maximum) outlining why they should be considered for this award
- The deadline for entries is 7 April 2017
2016 Anderson Clark Motor Repairs (Inverness)
2015 ACC UK (Farnborough)
2014 Russell Automotive Centre
2013 Powells Garage
2012 Car Care Tetbury