Terms & Conditions
ENTERING THE 2020 MOTOR TRADER AWARDS
1. The awards are open to any Dealer Group, Franchise Dealer, Service/Repair Garage, Body/Repair Specialist, Car Manufacturer/Importer, Independent Car Dealer and Car Supermarket located in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
2. All work submitted must have appeared during the specified period and meet individual award criteria.
3. Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entered (see categories for details).
Please note: All categories require a completed entry form, 500 words statement covering the key points and any supporting material outlined for each category. A4 folder with a memory stick needs to be sent for paper entries. The statement must be submitted within the submission statement box - DO NOT ATTACH IT SEPARATELY. You are advised to keep a back up of this statement.
4. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload.
5. All additional materials need to be sent to Katie Theofanous, Event Manager, Motor Trader Awards, Southern House | 10th Floor | Wellesley Grove | Croydon | Surrey | CR0 1XG | UK
6. Entries will be judged by a panel of experts from the automotive industry. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entries submission is free of charge. If you would like to cancel your entry or entries you may do so up until 6 April 2020 inclusive. Please contact Katie Theofanous on 020 8253 8392 or email@example.com to cancel your entry. All cancellations must be received in writing.
8. The closing date for entries is 10 April 2020.
9. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the Chair of the judging panel.
10. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transit.
TABLE BOOKINGS AT THE 2020 MOTOR TRADER AWARDS
• All bookings will be confirmed within 5 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from the Motor Trader Awards please contact Katie Theofanous on 020 8253 8392 or email@example.com
• Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by Metropolis Business Publishing within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 30 calendar days before the event, whichever is the earlier.
• Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
Special requirements for guest bookings
• After booking your table(s) you will be sent a guest list form. Simply complete and return it as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 72 hours prior to the event, otherwise it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest and/ or change guests names or add new ones to the list.
Lighting and special effects
• It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
Under 18’s policy
• Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, takes the safety and protection of children very seriously. The hotel’s policy is that no persons under the age of 18 may attend the function or enter the function room at any stage during the event. This policy, set by management, upholds the licensing objective “The Protection of Children from Harm”
• It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
• Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 8 June 2020 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after 8 June 2020 no refund will be given.
• If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation, drinks on the night or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
• Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Motor Trader Awards
CR0 1XG |
T: 020 8253 8392